a little background

hi, my name is mandy and I have two amazing little boys. My oldest son, Ty, has been diagnosed with autism (which is what you will read most about in this blog); I also have Tripp, who is an amazing little brother to Ty (who you will also hear alot about). I was encouraged to start this blog to document our journey through life and life with autism... my world has been rocked in last few years and i have responded in good ways and bad ... but Jesus has gotten me through all of it...





i hope i can be an encouragement to you, and for the friends and family that will read this - maybe this will keep you posted indepth on what Ty is learning! :) and the adventures of Tripp too





thank you for reading, and if you have any questions, comments or smart remarks; feel free to post them.



Friday, July 10, 2015

Ya'll are amazing!

So I really need to just write a post to say thank you! Thank you to everyone who has read our story, who has shared it on facebook, so many of you have changed your profile picture and shared our hashtag on facebook, twitter and instagram... and I am so grateful! There are so many families who are affected by this right now and I hope and pray that bringing awareness through Ty we will be able to change some things. I have met some amazing parents who are fighting for their kids and I hope we are able to make some changes! We are still waiting on the two attorneys to meet and discuss the possibility of allowing the children on the 30 mile rule releases to be re-released under a hardship release for this year only. If this all goes through then I am hoping that it will give us time to change the law. So that we won't have to do this every year and so we won't have to worry about a new "interpretation" of an old law causing so much madness for our kids. Thank you so much for the love and support each and every one of you have shown us these past few weeks. Thank you for the prayers. Thank you for the encouraging words and most of all thank you for loving us! Ya'll are amazing and there have been so many times that I have scrolled through facebook these past few days and had people I have never met fighting for us and it blows me away! For all of you amazing friends of mine, ya'll mean the world to me! Thank you for changing your profile pictures, for sharing our story and for everything else, I don't even know what to say ... ya'll are just awesome! I am surrounded by so many amazing people and I thank God every day for all of you.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! ***insert a Ty cackle and face grab here :)

#LETTYSTAY and not just him, but all the other kids affected by this too.... lets do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment