a little background

hi, my name is mandy and I have two amazing little boys. My oldest son, Ty, has been diagnosed with autism (which is what you will read most about in this blog); I also have Tripp, who is an amazing little brother to Ty (who you will also hear alot about). I was encouraged to start this blog to document our journey through life and life with autism... my world has been rocked in last few years and i have responded in good ways and bad ... but Jesus has gotten me through all of it...





i hope i can be an encouragement to you, and for the friends and family that will read this - maybe this will keep you posted indepth on what Ty is learning! :) and the adventures of Tripp too





thank you for reading, and if you have any questions, comments or smart remarks; feel free to post them.



Tuesday, July 7, 2015

#hashtags ...

I used to think hash tags were silly ... I mean when i first saw them I called it a "pound sign" because I'm old and in my day that's what it was lol.... well now I can see what a hash tag is capable of, it can spread awareness and start a movement so in an effort to get my little guy back into the place that will further his education and with the help of a friend I started #lettystay ... we are still waiting on a special meeting from the board at North Pike and until then I'll keep posting and spreading the word... maybe we can change things, maybe we can get the law re-written... you gotta start somewhere.... so for now #LETTYSTAY ...

I've seen folks change their profile pic and post pictures of ty so here's something I made that maybe we can fill social media with ... and maybe, just maybe we will be heard...

No comments:

Post a Comment